2010 Gyaru Blog Tag ๐ŸŒˆ!!

 Hi family ๐Ÿ˜บ, while scouring old blogs I found another gal/jfashion blog tag :D!! I really love doing these, I gotta be real w. 

Name: Cindy ๐Ÿ˜บ

Location: Las Vegas babey

Occupation: house cleaner (-⁠แ„’⁠แดฅ⁠แ„’⁠-)..

Height: 5'5" and a half

1st discovered gal? I'd originally seen it online back in 2014 type years, but I only actually 'learned' what it was after looking up Japanese words I didn't know that were in bandori card stories www

My style? hime (agejo..) for being over the top, but I want to just be stylish day to day ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿซถ


My top 5 coords: kinda difficult... I don't think of my outfits as being all that tbh (-⁠แ„’⁠แดฅ⁠แ„’⁠-); a lot of what I post is MA*RS coordinaions and that doesn't require a whole lot in my opinion; and my day to day outfits I tend to wear in a very simple way ๐Ÿ˜“.. forgive me for boring outfits ๐Ÿ™

1 ๐Ÿ˜บ

2 ๐Ÿ˜บ

3 ๐Ÿ˜บ
because everything I have on is black you can't see it well, but the shorts are furry :-3

4 ๐Ÿ˜บ

5 ๐Ÿ˜บ..
these 3 I couldn't really decide between.., kinda uninteresting just in pictures, but people in real life thought they were cool :D

Top 5 fav fashion items I own: I took this to mean articles of clothing as opposed to accessories (-⁠แ„’⁠แดฅ⁠แ„’⁠-). And I thought casual clothing items might be more fun to show you guys since I mainly only talk about my 'hime' wardrobe online :-3

I LOVE!! my Jassie shirt :D!! I wish I could find more tops with this exact kind of boat-neckline and sleeve combo (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ฯ‰⁠ ⁠◡⁠)。。。manifesting ๐Ÿ™



I like these platforms for day to day, they match most of my belts, bracelets, and purse really well; and because they're tall they make me stand out when I wear them out ๐Ÿ˜ธ

these heart heels I like more than my black ones (not only because they fit better ww), but they have so many extra girly elements ๐Ÿ˜ธ I also like that with the heel and the ribbon, in my mind it has a wedding kind of look, so I really like it ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Top 10 gal/gal fashion goals:

 1. be seen as stylish/cool out in public

 2. ↑ be seen as stylish/cool by girls internationally

 3. find low-rise, boot cut jeans, dark wash, with holes... difficult (-⁠แ„’⁠แดฅ⁠แ„’⁠-)

 4. find a more effective way of having a full/dense all-over hime mori

 5. to have a similar agejo vibe as Anji Ishio and '22 Hime ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’–

 6. go to more jfashion events to see other gals

 7. travel to the U.K. as Manic*Stations U.S. ambassador ๐Ÿซก ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง❤️๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

 8. continue to regularly update my blog :-3....

 9. grow my Ageha collection further and find the last few Betty volumes I'm missing

 10. solidify a good casual gal make routine for everyday, like Rina

Top 5 gal model inspirations:

Himeka Aisaki
Betty

Himena Ousaki
Koakuma Ageha

Sayo Hayakawa
Ageha

Sayaka Araki
Koakuma Ageha

AyuRina
Koakuma Ageha

Top 3 fav gal mags:

 - Ego System ๐Ÿ™ this may be a shocker to those of you who don't know me well, but Ego System (volume 1 specifically) is like the Bible to me tbhhh..

 - Koakuma Ageha (2006/2007 ๐Ÿ’–)

 - Betty!

 - Room Paradise honorable mention!!

Top 5 gal/jfashion brands:

 - MA*RS ๐Ÿค“ must I really list anymore :-3.....

Top 5 coord inspos: this one was hard since I mainly save hair and MA*RS layering inspo pics lol..

Betty dress scan as an extra lolol ๐Ÿ˜ธ



an example of what I mean as hair inspo (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ฯ‰⁠ ⁠◡⁠)


 Besides over the top hime/agejo archived pics and mag scans, I also take inspiration from the girls around the world I see online sharing their own outfits ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿ’–. I thought it might be weird to share screenshots of girls I see currently posting tho lolol. 

 Anywho :-3, happy 109 day family ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–!! I like being Barbie because I think it's fun, but I also want to just have a 'cool' look like the girls whose pictures are just above ↑ for everyday. But to be honest, sometimes I think those everyday looks are harder to put together.. I think cus there's more elements that're up to me to decide on, as opposed to the standard like, hime mold. Everyday looks, there's more factors to be taken into consideration in order to stand out, read as gal, and still feel and look like me. So, I want to keep working on my personal style, and I hope you guys won't mind if I keep posting everyday looks instead of MA*RS sets :D. ok ใƒใ‚คใƒใ‚ค ๐Ÿ’–

Comments