m&ms :-3

 hi family :-3.. went down to ze strip with mother today to look for sandals at the ross and tjmaxx that are together by the m&m store. the parking garage there is a mess 😭😭; you really take for granted how good and easy the Bellagio garage is until you have to park literally Anywhere Else. 

 Anyways :-3.... to get to the stores you have to go across this little bridge and then through the whole m&m store :-3. I got a pin of the red and yellow one to put on my purse :-3. sauur kyute..

they join my bunnies & liccas in toys on my purse :-3

 There were big figures of all the m&ms throughout the store on the different levels. I found one of the cheap Fujifilm cameras in my room the other day, so I put it in my purse, and had my mom take my picture with the m&ms today ww. I also had her take some of them on my phone too. I realized after we'd left that I forgot to have her take my picture with the purple one we saw on my phone, so I'll just have to wait until I have the pictures developed to see how it looks (; -⁠ᄒ⁠ᴥ⁠ᄒ⁠-).. We didn't see all of them, but we saw most of them.



 The ross was across the street, and there was an ABC store next to it 😺. I got a pompurin and a nyew bracelet in my most favoritest shade of blue :-3. I didn't find any sandals 😔.

he says Las Vegas on the top.. he's sauuuur kyute ❤️❤️❤️

 The MGM was just across the street, so I had my mom take my picture since I thought it was a good view :-3; she redid a couple of them tho since the first ones she took there was a police car right in the back, but those are the ones that I look best 😭😭😭🍅🍅🍅🍅. 


that guy is Ruining my pic 🍅🍅🍅🍅!!!

 When we were back on the other side at the entrance, I had her take my picture again lol. When we were leaving the m&m store, I thought the lighting was really good, but there was a lot of people so I didn't want to stop then, it was fine coming back tho.



 ok バイバイ 😺

Comments