July Recap ✨

 bored... :-3.. this month I've been very inspired by my friend Rina (@agehadaydreamer on twt) in terms of overall style, so I've been dressing and doing my 'casual' makeup differently. I think it's ended up suiting my features and build better than what I've done before which kinda blows, but we move. 

 also, none of my pictures are in order in my gallery and my photos app updated literally last night, so it's even more of a wreck than it previously was. fuck my chungus life bruh

1 July

only 1 of like, 3 hime looks the whole month, but definitely my fav 😺

3 July



5 July
was trying to look normal, felt wrong the whole day..

7 July

got my hair done this day. my hairdresser says my hair takes the longest of any of her clients to blow-dry lolol 😺 (...40 minutes)

8 July


9 July

did normal makeup. felt wrong 😭😭.

13 July


14 July


16 July



fav make of the month methinks.. plus I finally got to wear my QM platforms again 🤓

18 July


20 July



23 July
love dis pic :-3



25 July



27 July
no makeup :-3... I was a sleepyhead the entire day

28 July
I think this type of eye makeup suits me best of any of the stuff I've done. it doesn't look gal in any way whatsoever, but it's kinda my favorite tbh...


 uhm.. idk what kind of look I want to achieve this next month.. I want more clothes that are.. "cooler" in terms of style, but I also can't not buy MA*RS so, we'll see I guess. it's been too hot and windy for wigs, and like I said, I keep seeing Rina's looks on Twitter and everytime I do I'm like, "oh my god I need to look at good as her, she looks so good". She's just very naturally beautiful and has an eye for style 🙌.
 I got 2 nyew pairs of jeans at Goodwill yesterday, I bought one of my dream MA*RS sets, and I've been working more hours the last couple weeks.. so hopefully more decent coords to come 🙏

Comments

  1. Ok but that first headshot of 7/28? PERFECT. And reminds me of Hikki's old cd covers! I love all of your looks! One of my fave gals in all styles <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apart from your hime looks, I loved the looks from July 13(so damn cute), 16, 20, 23, 25 ♡ Does not matter about July 28, if you were feeling it then this is it ♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment