D.I.A Barbie & Miniso GETS 💎

 

 Hi family, I wanted to do an agejo look originally, but I had some errands to run and didn't feel like wearing any MA*RS. So I did more of a tsuyome style look today instead (but still with a pink lip :-3 ).


fav pic today 😺



 I wore big gold platform wedges today, but I felt like the full body pics I took looked weird 😖 yuck




 Oh! Charm featured me on her most recent blog post :-3!! lemme link it :-3


 You guys should totally give her blog a read; plus hers is like, SUPER cute and put together, it looks seriously badass. 


 We went to Miniso again and got more blind boxes; I got all new ones this time :D!! I got 5 boxes this time. 

I got 2 of this one again 😺 (it's my fav set)

1 Divination Kuromi 

and 1 of this ultra cute MyMelo 😺💕


my first Rose & Earl box was the secret Kuromi!! hers is, 'Black Magic'

my 2nd R&E was 'Carola' Kuromi, so cute :D!!

of the Divination set, I got 'Inspiration Tea'

these Melo's don't have any names to them, but I think I got the cutest of the options :-3!!

we got 2 Pochacco's again, and finally got a new one! this one is 'back to school'. I still want his little backpack one tho 😭😭

 I also got a new makeup bag while I was there, it's got Hello Kitty on it and it zips :). The one I've been using is like, a beach style purse so it has a magnet to fasten it, but no zipper. I hope this one holds all my products 😬.

 Even if it doesn't, it super cute :-3!


 We got so many blind boxes that we got 3 free throw pillows :0. So right now I have a Donald Duck one in my room :0. It's pretty cute, I think I'll keep it, since we're giving the other 2 to my aunt and uncle. 




 Even though I've done my make today, I kinda wanna do manba :-3. It's just so fun, even if it's just to take pictures. I don't know, I'm undecided. Cus I'd also like to make a tiktok showing how I did my 'jellyfish' hair the other day. 

 Well, that's about all I've got for today family, バイバイ😺.

Comments