21ๆญณ่ช•็”Ÿๆ—ฅ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’–

 hi family ๐Ÿ˜บ, I was supposed to have work today but my boss has important stuff going on right now, so I probably won't have work the rest of this week :0. Sucks for me a lil cus I like money, but I get it ๐Ÿ™.

 Anyways :-3... I figured since I wasn't gonna have work, I should do another big look and take pictures at the purikura booth like for my 2 years ๐Ÿ˜บ.

 I wore my cupcake print set again cus I have the hair piece that goes with, and I like wearing the white shoes that match best :-3. plus I thought it would be a good set for pictures. 

I wanted to do the big mori today as well :-3
I used the TX-23 exte, VO-60 rope wig, J-807 halfwig, and FX-05 bangs piece

 The photo booth at Shanghai Plaza irritated me bad last month cus you can't zoom in and being right next to the wall I ended up knocking a couple of the hooks off, but this time it was even worse! They added TONS(!) of big silly hats to the hooks and they took up a third of the pictures ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ! I did 2 hoping it'd come out better, but I'm still not happy with them ๐Ÿ˜”. I feel like I wasted the 20$ my dad gave me ๐Ÿ˜”.... 

 I won't post the original pictures it printed out cus they piss me off, but I'll share how I attempted to fix them to post ๐Ÿ™.


 That soured my mood, and they didn't have any fun toys, so I went upstairs to the Kumaco to look for some :-3. I got 1 animal series Sonny Angel, 1 Dim Lights series Emma, and a nyew toy I hadn't seen before, a Mio cat toy from the Fantastic World series. I got 2 new ones :D and the Mio cat I got is really cute too :-3.

calico cat ๐Ÿ˜บ!!

Admire the Moon, Emma

Phoenix Butterfly Cat, Mio ๐Ÿ˜บ

 After that I went to the boba shop cus I know they have a photo booth and I really wanted 1 good set of pictures. I wasn't sure if theirs was any good, but I knew that it's closed off and the camera is closer. I got a pomegranate slush and took my pictures ๐Ÿ˜บ. It turned out a lot better ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™! I still edited it when I got home cus I like to draw on my pictures :-3.. 

I think I look like Himena in these pictures www ๐Ÿ˜ธ

 My dad wanted us to go to Outback cus he wanted me to have his and Aunt Jeanne's signature drink, a blackberry martini, so he could send her a picture. Unfortunately for him, I did not get that because their limited drink had a kangaroo toy, and I simply couldn't refuse ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌. 


kangaroo :-3..

 It was a blood orange drink too, yummy :-3.. Also, after tonight's yummy orange kangaroo drink and all my previous plum soju concoctions, I think I shouldn't drink like, at all, cus it just sends my heart rate through the fuckin roof. don't know what that's about..

 I didn't really do much else today ส•⁠·⁠แดฅ⁠·⁠ส”... boring :-3.. oh well! ใƒใ‚คใƒใ‚ค๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’–!

Comments