sonny angels 😇

 hi family :-3, all Alexia and I have been talking about this last month is sonny angels, we're obsessed.. she texted me a pic of her collection last week, and then sent me a pic of her newest ones a few days ago; she got one of the secret ones from the Town Musicians series :0, I'm so jealous 😭😭!!

Alexia's collection :0

 but the last time I went to the kpop store, when I was paying I noticed they had sonny angels on their shelf in the corner, so I went today to see if they had any since Shanghai Plaza had been sold out. 

 I got a nyew (G)IDLE album, and they had a lot of collections, yay :D!! the guy said they're shipment just came in and they were gonna announce it on insta later today, so I stopped by at the perfect time :-3... I was only allowed 2 tho. 

my collection :-3

the daisy lion is one of my nyew ones.. he's cutesy 😺


my other new one 😒

 I hate the ones without ears, I think he's ugly 😿. I'm gonna give him to Alexia tomorrow at work :-3.. 

Comments