NewJeans 🫶

 Hi family 😺. Been getting into NewJeans recently. When I went out on... Thursday I got a nyew member specific version of their 2nd EP. I didn't realize that's what I bought tbh :-3.. I got Hyein 😺. When I got home I made a collage & then after work on Friday I made another 😺.


 Then I was wondering if there were member specific versions for all of them, and there are :D, so I wanted Minji cus she's my favorite :-3. 

 I saw a tiktok or something saying VS models would use a red blush and that finally clicked in my head. When I do normal makeup I want to look like Karen Mulder, and she always has rosy cheeks, but of the blushes I have I couldn't achieve that same look. I've also started to look like my dad... the last month or so my undereyes are like. green. shit suuucks. and it's reached a point where my foundation isn't a full enough coverage to hide that; so I asked my friends if they use concealer & which ones they use. 

 So my 3 goals on Saturday were find Minji specific album, red blush, and concealer. 2.5/3 👍

 Mom and I went to Ulta first and spent a good amount of time sniffing the nyew Bella Hadid perfumes. I got a blush there that I ended up returning today, and I was able to find a concealer. I tried the fenty concealer first, it oxidized and was shiny and I wanted more of a flat finish, so then we looked at the Serena Williams brand concealers. That one was a much fuller coverage, flat, and didn't oxidize, so I went with that one. 

 Then we went to Sephora cus I found my favorite lip liner from like 9 years ago that I wasn't able to get back in South Bend. While there we looked at more blushes. My mom suggested the NARS one since it's a really good brand, but we looked around more and the Sephora brand actually had one in the exact color and pigment I was wanting, so I got that one instead of NARS. 

 We went to the Walmart on rainbow instead of the one by the mall (that's the one I got Hyein's version at since our Walmart literally doesn't have a music section anymore). They didn't have any of their 2nd EP, but they did have their newest album. that shit is huge by the way. big ass massive box. There was the group version, Danielle's version, and Minji's :D!! yay!! I also got a Brooks & Dunn CD and a Linkin Park CD. 

 There was so much stuff in this box family, it's crazy. It had little photo cards of her in it :-3 ♡♡♡. I took pictures 😺.


saur cute 😺💚💚!! the 1st is my favorite


 Ok that's all family, バイバイ😺

Comments