February Recap 💖 (pic HEAVY)

 
 Whaddurp family, I haven't wrote shit this month like I've wanted to lolol. Whateves :p, anyways for this the beautiful month of February I wanted to try and do a hime look everyday I had off work in an attempt to capture the vibe that this month has; and even more beautifully, this year we have an extra day! exquisite 

 I haven't posted all of my looks to the gram just cus I can never decide which pics look best, so I'm thinking mayhaps I should post them to Pinterest. I'm undecided. but as far as insta goes I am DAYS behind on outfits lol. well, you'll see them at some point 😺.

1 February

3 February


4 February

6 February



8 February



10 February, Nyew Years 🌅🐉🪭



14 February 💝


15 February

17 February


18 February


22 February



25 February



27 February



29 February



 I feel like that's literally 5 million billion photos I just added, jesus christ. I still haven't transferred any of yesterday's or today's pink digi cam pics to my phone. fuuuuuuck me 

 But uh, I know in one of my blog posts from January I said I wanted to try and be more 'out there's in terms of the outfits I create and what accessories I choose, and I think the beautiful colors in my mind representing February gave me that opportunity this month since I wanted to match lol.

 So even though I was putting my whole ass into everything this month, I hope going forward I continue to do more over the top shit.

 See u next month family 😺バイバイ💖 

Comments