dinar trip ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ’

 Hi family, I had wanted to write an entry a couple weekends ago recounting my entire weekend, but I lost the words..

 I was sick all this last week, I'd had an ear infection which was giving me a migraine, and I had a cough too (gross). Yesterday I was finally well enough to do stuff tho so I got dressed.

 I wanted to wear my rose pattern skirt since it's new and I own the dress/top that matches :D. I also got a pair of MA*RS socks :D!! So I put all of it together :-3.

 This is the original variation of my outfit, I put on other shoes later to go out. 

 I didn't do anything today other than go to dinner with Andrew. We got ihop :-3.

 I did change my clothes a little tho. I put on a sweater thing my mom got me for Christmas, and thick socks, and my favorite shoes that I had to reglue both soles back onto lol. 

็งๆœ๐Ÿ’

Andrew ๐Ÿฆง

 ihop pics 





 I actually got my old camera out after going through my gallery. I was doing some really over the top shit when I was first trying to get into agejo. I was trying my best to copy Hime (I still am tbh), and I think in a few of my attempts I really captured the disgustingly crazy look I was aiming for. So that's what inspired today's look actually. I wanted to try and push myself to do a disgustingly over the top agejo look and I think I did that with my going out outfit. Its the look I want to continue to have. I want people to see me and go, oh good lord :0. 
 Anyways, I took many many pictures yesterday. Quite a few selfies, and also some outfit pics. I'm still debating whether or not I wanna post the selfies... eh, might as well. :-3.




 I wanna share my old camera outfit pics, but I dunno. I've already made 2 insta posts lol. My outfit pics are lowkey flopping but whatever, I think they go crazy ๐Ÿ˜บ.

 I haven't been on top of my monthly recaps either. So I wanna get back into doing that. Likely do one tonight.
 ใƒใ‚คใƒใ‚ค✌️๐Ÿ˜บ

Comments