Fujiko Style 12/26

 

 Hi family, haven't blogged too much this month. Been having thoughts, but not really putting them anywhere I guess. Plus, while I've made some nyew (😺) outfit combos, I've just been rewearing them all month ww. And I don't think people online want to see me wear the same 8 articles of clothing for 3 weeks, so... not many posts :-3

 On Tuesday, mother came home early, and I was already planning on going to the mall, so we went and returned a pair of pants. I wanted to go to get one of the new Dolly perfumes. I have the original, and now I have the uh... Early Morning Breeze one as well. I think that's the one I got, well, it's the light blue one. 

 I also got a new ring. It's an opal and it's set in silver. I don't prefer silver jewelry, but all my favorite rings are silver colored bands.. hmm.. 


 Anyways, I got a new MA*RS dress in the mail and I wanted to wear it. My inspo for styling was Fujiko. There's a picture I have of her somewhere in my phone that I was thinking of when putting together my outfit and hair set. I think it turned out looking ok 😺.

 I took another photo in front of the big ass Christmas tree they have at the mall. I didn't get a single full body (with shoes) pic... whateves. 

 I took quite a few selfies that I think look ok. I didn't post any of them. I'm nervous 😇... I think I have a very similar face to Sayaka Araki, so I tried to copy her expressions, but I feel ridiculous posting pictures of my face that are so closeup... I'm still undecided. 

 I don't really have anything else of interest to add to this entry tbh.... oh well ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌ またね 😺.

Comments