Bellagio The Nutcracker (pic heavy)

 wuddup ✌️😺. I haven't blogged in a grillion years cus I haven't felt like it. I have been meaning to make like, 3 posts this month however; I'm finally getting around to it. 

 what the hell did I do first... ok, I went to the Bellagio on the 2nd with mother.

 Normally, their Christmas exhibit sucks so incredibly hard, but this year they actually chose a theme and went around that. They did The Nutcracker. It was easily their most beautiful and elegant Christmas exhibit yet. Just really really beautiful. 

 I got a new set in the mail the day before in one of my most favorite prints 😻, I'm so thankful to have found it 🙏. I hope in the future I can find more pieces in this print so I can mix and match :-3.... 

\ストロベリーマーズ💖/
set: MA*RS
necklaces: JD, beauty supply
heels: Yumetenbo

 I think my coord came together really nicely. I had to really think about what type of hair set I wanted; I ended up asking my mom since I couldn't decide what would look best lolol. She said that the hime mori would work better since it's wide and the set is slimming, so that's what I went with :-3. I also struggled to pick shoes lol. I ended up wearing my heart heels; I only really like to wear those for pictures since their a US 8.5 and I wear a 7.5, I have a hard time walking in them since they're too big 😭😭. We were only there for an hour tho so it wasn't too bad, but still 👎🍅🍅🍅. It sucks cus I love those shoes 😭😭😭!!! 

wig & bow pic..
make pic..

 All 3 of the main pieces in the exhibit were beautiful. I was entranced. I kinda want to visit again during the day and see if it looks any different. Personally I think the fall one is the best to see at both times of day since the colors are so striking, so I'm interested in knowing if this years Christmas exhibit would evoke a similar feeling..

I was genuinely in awe seeing this when we first came in :0. She was beautiful. I'm not even gonna lie, I stood in the front looking at this one piece for a good 10 minutes.
Chandelier over her :-3

I think this was in the center. I don't fucking remember lolol

I took a lot of pictures of the ballerina... She looks like me 😔😺... I'm soo normal about ballet guys.



This is my favorite picture
teeheehee 😺



 While we were there we got separated for like 10 minutes and in that 10 minutes I had a few people come up to me 🤭. The first was an older Asian lady, she asked me if my outfit was a costume and I said, 'no I just dress like this for fun' and she was like, 'wow! where do you find your clothes?' and I told her I get them from Japan, and she was like, 'ohhh you're very lucky you can fit into those (🤣lolol), do you do anything?' and I said no, my dad's skinny too, and she was like, 'ahh! that's it then!'. She was funny, very sweet 😇. I love talking to older ladies, they always got questions 🤣🫶. Then almost immediately after a couple of Mexican ladies came and asked if they could take a picture with me since I looked like a Barbie 🤭🩷. So I took individual and a group picture with them 🤣. Seriously, I love older ladies! Then just before my mom returned a couple of elementary school girls said they loved my big hair and makeup 🫶🩷. It's always a beautiful time for me when I go places where there's little girls and older women; truly the best :-3. Oh my god I just remembered, when we were on the backside by the shop and the restaurant, I was having my mom take my picture and there was a couple in the restaurant taking pictures of me 😶... I did not like that one. Hmm.. 

 Anyways, I took some pics from inside the store as well :-3

I thought these looked like my grandma 😺..





another badass winter fairy

 That's all I've got for tonight's post. おやすみなさい~バイバイ😺

Comments