2006 冬

 Been wearing more normal outfits and makeup recently. Don't really know why. actually, that's a lie. Been like, obsessed with Adriana Lima the last month or so; I think she's so beautiful 🫶🤭. Anyways, you guys know how I go through periods of being like, "why do I look like that, killing myself on god", well, I post about that side since it's more frequent, but I also go through periods where my mindset is the exact opposite and I'm fully convinced that I have the face and build of the early 2000s VS models, just 5in shorter. So.. that's been my mindset as of late. we move.

 Anyways, since being mentally convinced I look like these girls, I've been doing my makeup more like them as well. Fortunately for me, that kinda lines up with makeup style featured in 2006 Ageha, which I am the biggest fan of in the world✌️😇. So I've just been wearing more normal clothes since I feel the regular hair and makeup doesn't match the MA*RS. Or at least uh, the printed MA*RS. 

 Well, lemme share some of my recent pics 😺.


couldn't take a single decent pic this day, this one was best, but god it's still awful



 May or may not continue to dress in somewhat normal clothes and makeup. I am currently struggling thinking about MA*RS sets though. So,... we'll see. 


Comments