Rose Dress💖! (pic heavy)

 


 Hi family, had a normal day today. Every day I don't take my mood stabilizer manages to be the worst day of my life. I'm kinda mad that it works; I'm even more mad that I have to take it in order to behave and think somewhat normal. :/ hm.

 For my outfit today, I was unsure what I wanted to do. I'm kinda bored of my hair. I bought a couple extensions and another half-wig 😶... But I'm waiting for a few more items to arrive at the warehouse before I pay for shipping. So I didn't know what hair I wanted to do, which made choosing an outfit hard ⁠(-⁠ᄒ⁠ᴥ⁠ᄒ⁠-)...

 I ended up going with one of my first MA*RS pieces :0. I haven't worn this dress in almost a year since my mom added a layer to it for winter :-3. I ended up pinning the front up so it'd be its original length and you'd be able to see the tops of my thigh highs. I also thought it'd be good to wear this dress again after having bought the bra that matches the dress style. I think it worked well together. I'd like to find shoes that match better.. I don't know what style or color would look best though (-⁠ᄒ⁠ᴥ⁠ᄒ⁠-)... hm .. 

 Well, I'll share my 3 favorite pictures first ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ

I think my face looks like Drew Barrymore's in this pic ww


 I took lots of outfit mirror pics today, I didn't post any of those to insta just cus I couldn't decide which ones I liked best :-3. I think they all looked like pictures you could see on pinterest :-3.. hehehe





 I actually only took like. 2 or 3 selfies today. I felt like none of them looked right :/. I liked the digi cam one tho :-3.

today's only phone camera selfie lol






 All in all, I think today's outfit was pretty ok. I'd like to get different shoes for when I wear this next, but I think my maroon ones are ok for today. Maybe I could get like, those shoes attachments you sometimes see 🤔.. 

 As for my actual day to day.. I'd asked Andrew to get me an apple mountain dew on his way home from school; bitch bought a 24 pack cus he couldn't find the bottles ww. He took a pic for me on the digi cam when he got home, it looks ok ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ. Then when Mom came home we went to Walmart so we could finally get more printer ink. I tried printing out this picture of Ross like 2 days ago and that shit came out so faded, it's like it wasn't even there.. So I finally got to print my picture lol.

doggy in the corner :-3)


 I had found one of my dream MA*RS pieces around a month ago now for 130 doubloons cheaper than on depop. I'd bought it at the end of July, and it'd been about 2 weeks with no update saying if it'd shipped.. well it finally arrived at the warehouse yesterday night :-3!! I'm so happy! There's quite a few pics on Pinterest of Himena modeling the same set, so I'm really excited to wear it :-3!! 

 I've been listening to less Hiromi after my mom totaled my car, cus before I'd use the aux/Bluetooth and listen to my songs of the week on YouTube (95% Hiromi). In my dad's car the screen doesn't register any touch on the whole bottom half, so I can't use my Bluetooth 😒. Thankfully during the weekday it's DJ CO1 and not Bojo. I don't wanna listen to Ja Rule, Gangstas Paradise, and Naughty by Nature on repeat Bojo, give me some variety!! Anyways, while at home I've been listening to more Malice Mizer. Do NOT! give me any song recommendations, I will not listen to them. I must choose a new song when I'm ready 😔.. Anyways, I'd listened to Gardenia for the first time around 2.5 weeks ago, I think that one and Au Revoir are my favorites overall. But like 3 days ago, I listened to Garnet for the first time, and I gotta say, I fucks heavy with that one, I like it a lot. I don't know, I like all their songs I've listened to so far. I don't care for Ma Cherie, but whatever. there's other songs! Kinda sad it seems my Hiromi era is nearing an unintentional end 😿. I guess that's what happens when your Bluetooth rights are stripped away. sad! I have still been listening to Campus Girl tho, less Ieji, Kiri no Hi no Dekigoto, and Amai Seikatsu tho. At least listening to the radio I've been hearing more Mariah, Nate Dogg, and Outkast 🙏.

 Well, that's all I have for today family, idk if I'll do a look on Thursday, I've been mind numbingly bored having nowhere to go and nothing to do. バイバイ😺

Comments