シャンパンcoord & general ✨

 

 Hi family, I really can't leave my house today lol. My dad actually went in to work today after being in Phoenix all week, so he took the Corolla. I drove it yesterday; it's really easy to drive, I like it a lot. I still want my car though 😿. So, no car at the house today :(. Still no news from the tow yard and auto shop on my car. Both the driver and the auto shop employees said it can take a few days for the car to actually get picked up depending on how many cars there are that are needing moved. sad! I've been wanting to go to goodwill and Ross to see if I can find any white shoes. I used to own a pair, but they were a little hard for me to walk in so I got rid of them. I want a white pair to wear with my blue JD dress. 

 I told myself I wasn't gonna look at shoes the rest of the month after my last 3 shoe orders got canceled, but Charm was talking to me about shoes earlier and I couldn't resist 😭😭. Not her fault I love silly shoes :-3. I bought another pair of Yumetenbo's... this pair is pink :-3. It's a 23.5, so I'm hoping if it goes through that they fit ok.. I wear a 24-25, so I don't know for sure..

this pair 🫶

 I'm also worried about if they'll stay on my heel. That's actually my main worry :(. I can't wear regular pumps because my heel is too slim as compared to the base of my foot. That's why I only buy shoes with open backs and with straps. So I'm a little nervous 😖.


 As far as today's look goes, I was undecided last night what I should wear and how I should do my make, so I thought about it while in bed. I decided on wearing my champagne set since I've only worn it once, and I wasn't too pleased with my initial wear. Kinda like my black JD's first wear. Gotta wear it a lil poorly the first time I guess, lol. 

 I think my tights pairing and necklace choice this time are a lot better. More cohesive this time.. 

today's coord ✨
bow: Amoeba Mars
necklaces: JD, handmade
set: Amoeba Mars
tights: Hotties
shoes: Yumetenbo's

 I like today's outfit :). I think the pink shoes look ok with it too. I think my brown bow shoes look better in terms of overall vibe, but I still need to take those to get repaired lol. I wanted my look today to have an Anji and MA*RS staff Tomomi kind of vibe to it, I hope that's how it came off. I also forgot to put on any bracelets today, I didn't even think about it tbh. 

 My outfit point today I think was my necklace combo. I like each of them individually, and I think they match the set nicely too :-3


 Sorry for the blurry ass pic, I couldn't get my camera to focus 😒 smfh... 





 As far as make today, I did my eyeshadow a bit different than normal. Today I did a champagne color on the inside of the lid, and did the dark grey I usually use on the outside. I knew for sure that I wanted to use my fluffy bottom lashes again. I like them way more than the dolly ones tbh. I want to get back into using them. 

I loooove these bottom lashes 😺



 I took quite a few pictures I really liked today, so I'll share those here 😺






my fav of the day 😺

 Ok, that's all I've got for today family, talk later, バイバイ😺

Comments

  1. I hope you get the car situation handled soon :(

    Those shoes are cute!!! IMO they technically should be able to fit. I know I can fit a smaller size when the shoes are not entirely closed.

    I love this look too! Love the combo of necklaces. What bottom lashes are those???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :( 🙏🩷, I'll be buying the Corolla off of my dad sometime in the next few months :(.
      I'm actually more worried now about the shoes slipping off my heels when I wear them lol, I normally can't wear pumps or slingbacks cus my heels are too slim 😶..
      I got these lashes at a general beauty store at my mall :0! the brand is J-Lash. I'm not sure if the case I keep them in is the original tho.. but the case I have them in is #4 :)

      Delete

Post a Comment