💖New Prisila's💖

 Hi family, my package came in the mail today, and my 2 Prisila wig pieces are here 😺!!

I wore them the entire evening I was so excited lol.

These are the 2 I got:


The clip-on bangs piece, FX-05, in the color: LiYE


And my lovely and delicious half-wig :3, J-801, also in the color LiYE

I tried the bangs first, both are so so easy to use, praise god 😭😭, and the bangs I can wear with my hair down, or with the half-wig :)


it's a little more blonde than my hair is, but when it's up you can't notice the difference in color :). I look like one of those 70s mfs with these in loool.


both pieces on :D!

The half-wig has a comb lining the top of the cap, it doesn't clip but it holds beautifully. It has 2 little combs on the bottom of the cap as well to help secure it :)


side angles


angles from the top & back



pictures in my MA*RS dress w/ Prisila's 💖

I tried on almost all of my MA*RS dresses & sets with the wigs I was so excited :D Very Very happy with this purchase and I litcherally can't wait to do a look with one of my new sets my Candy Doll blush, and these wigs :D. I feel like I've boosted my agejo look again :D, so excited.

ok, love you family, it's music time, and then bed time, バイバイ 😺💖

Comments