今日のCODE & make inspo 💝

 


Hi family; I've been very into the outfits and makeup looks the Chinese gals are doing currently, and was very inspired by Dūbǔgélā's eye メイク :D she's definitely one of my biggest gaijin インスポs 💖

I'll put some pictures of her make 💖



https://instagram.com/dubuge_la?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

her account ^

the top pic is what I based my eye メイク off of today :D

let me add a pic of my eye メイク



sorry if my メイク looks crusty, I took a nap on my floor before I took these lool

,, but I really like how she lines the bottom of her eyes, I think it looks very beautiful. I think next time I should add more of the grey shadow to the bottom & draw my bottom liner thicker 😺

anyways. I'm gonna add my outfit pic too



I wanted to wear my MA*RS set with this wig before it totally shits tha bed lol

I saw an orange wig somewhere online that was only 30$, so I think after I get paid this Friday, I should look at that one again. I don't think it was as dark as this one, so it might be closer in color to my actual hair

as far as today's コーデ&メイク combo goes, I'm not entirely displeased. I think if I do the bottom liner thicker, I don't think I'll need to add bottom lashes 😺 plus I think this メイク still works with an agejō outfit 😺

I know lots of people in the comm say that if you don't have bottom lashes your make isn't gal, but honestly, my bottom lashes are really long so falsies end up being in the way :/ I know I shouldn't really be concerned with what other people say when it comes to this, cus lashes or not isn't the end all be all, but it's still something that sits in the back of my mind. I'm worried people won't see my make as being gal enough (old-school excluded) if I don't include certain aspects that lots of people do, whether it's because of current popularity or other factors. idk. but that's what I've been thinking about today.

anyways, that's all I got for today, talk later family 😺💘

Comments

  1. I absolutely love how your whole look came together! ♥

    And on the topic about lashes, it honestly depends on the style you're going for. For some styles you have the option of bottom lashes and it's about how you do the undereye make. Look up styles like onee to see what I mean. Quite honestly, the way I learned about gal when I first started was bottom lashes weren't always needed if you had lenses and you evened it out with your make. Obviously this has since changed since then. But having said that, people will think what they want. There is no master of gal and some will see things not being gal. If you know what style you're doing and just practice what you see on models, then you'll get it. Don't worry about what others say. Just take everything with a grain of salt and if you do end up seeing someone being helpful, then take the knowledge you need.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment