🧡Alba pants debut🧡

Hi family 😺, this outfit is from Friday I think; after work I went out to dinner with my mom, and then went to Ulta 😺

I didn't want to shower yet cus we were going to dinner, but my clothes smelled like cigarettes & fabuloso from my boss's car 😭😭, so I just washed my body and put on an old school style coord.

I was sooo excited to wear my Alba pants, especially with my new yellow top 😺 I thought it would look super cool with the pants when I saw it at the store, I'm glad it turned out looking like how I imagined it :D

all of my full body outfit pics


yippee 😺!!!

while at Ulta I got new foundation and another lip gloss. I already have so many lip glosses, but I wanted a cheap one I could keep in my black purse :) as far as foundations go though, I didn't have any that were a good match for my skin 😿 my Joah light JBB110 foundation matches pretty well, but it's not matte so I have to use a couple of different powders to set it 😿


my new makeup & a silly little man :D

This foundation is the most expensive makeup product I own lol. It was around 40 USD. It matches my skin perfectly :D!!! It's MAC NW13 spf 15 matte foundation. I used it for my makeup today and it went on very nice. It is kinda chalky(?) around my nose and chin, but that's really just because it's a matte finish. That aside, it's really really nice, color & finish-wise. I like it equally as much as my Joah foundations, but this one gets an extra point for matching my skin 😺

I did do makeup for that outfit, let me see if I have a picture...


really bad make pic :p looks like I didn't get any good ones lol

I also did a fit pic edit for insta, I think it turned out cute :D


honestly whenever I make these outfit edits, I never really know if the date I'm putting down is correct. like, I looked in my gallery, Friday was the 10th. and my computer says it's the 13th. today's the 12th. I never know the date because of these things. lol. ok that's all I have for today family, talk later 😺

Comments