oh hellooo~ beautiful family. many things happened this month. I went to the HDLA gyaru takeover with Ari again this year, and I spent an extra day in beautiful and awful California~ 8 million dollars gone in 3 days, oooohh my god ..
I haven't been on top of blogging anything. I've been taking pictures without actually sharing or updating. I haven't even really been responding to messages either. Doesn't feel great to do... I don't know... I've been very absent-minded. Alli got me a brush to use when I straighten my hair, and that's kinda the only thing I've been thinking about in regards to my appearance the whole last half of this month really. Not even how I'm doing my makeup or what I'm wearing, just if my hair looks nice enough. hm.
1 August
wore my nyew Marciano's dress. I like it, but it's heavy

you can't see my other necklace in either pic, but it looks dope, trust
I got my hair redone this day. red 🤤🤤. I kinda want to be more orange again, cus I like the orange more, but the red I think ends up actually suiting my skin tone better. grrr.. red makes me look even more white 🍅🍅🍅
13 August
didn't really gaf about this coord. this dress doesn't really fit me well, but I wanted something more casual. I don't know. it needs different shoes to match the vibe, but I don't own any other white shoes, so the yumetenbo's had to work
dis pic is my fav 🤤
I didn't wear makeup for 2 whole weeks. had other shit going on.. but I felt the need to do like, a trial run of the lashes I was wanting to wear on Saturday. I ended up switching my bottom lashes, and I think it looked better for what I wanted.
15 August
nyew dress from Evil Tooth 😸
this year I wanted to try and coordinate with Ari as best I could. her coord was super super cute 😸😸! I don't normally wear casual hime kinda stuff, but I think this was ok.. :-3
purse details.... Haerin 💪😼
dis pic is my fav even tho I look bald as fuck, I still love it 😸
I wish I'd gotten more pictures on my old phone of the two of us together 😭😭!!!!
digi cam pic
I feel like my lashes still don't look 'right', but oh well~
16 August
I gotta stop wearing heels to walk around aimlessly for miles. shredded em. fuuuuck.
had to had to had to! wear my nyew watch necklace 😸😸😸😸!!!!! it didn't really match my outfit but I'm impatient. I was losing my mind when I saw this thing ^ for real (ㆁωㆁ)! first purchase of HDLA, and worth every cent 💪😼!
I went to Santa Monica again~ I had a few different people take pictures for me while I was down there, and this one is my favorite (◡ ω ◡)〜 the lighting isn't great or whatever but I edited it a bit to not be as dark.
no joke, in the 1 and a half days I was out, I had like. 20 people ask me if I was from Ukraine, and then be shocked when I said that I wasn't. I also had like 5 people like, RUN AFTER ME! to ask me out! Crazy!!
20 August

I looooooove dis outfit 😇 and it's perfect to wear my nyew watch necklace with :D! so it's even better!!
obviously I have to wear my indigo eyeliner with it~
I'm so happy with how everything for this outfit has come together over the months, I have all the perfect pieces for it neow 😇!
I went to tha bellagio~
I like their summer exhibits when they make them animal themed, and they did that again this year. Sometimes they do bullshit for the summer exhibit, so it's usually their worst to go and see.
oh hello bro〜❤️
Jenny is now officially part of fools gold nation family, how joyous! awesome awesome awesome day :D! also, peep her matching watch necklace 😸!! it's like our minds were connected~
and my family bought me a car while I was out of town 😇😸😸😸!!!!!!! I looooooves iiiiit :D!!!!!! it's like if you made the Escalade into a Toyota 🥹, it's perfect, I love it so much!!!!
21 August
no makeup, but I like this outfit. I had to go get the tire sensors replaced. 3 of 4 were dead (◡ ω ◡)...
22 August

wore my nyew-est shirt from Marciano's, I bought it with Jade. I love the colors of it, but it zips up the back so it's a pain in my ass. ugh. but I'm straight up addicted to these colors (duh) so idk if I wanna get rid of it 😒..
I also started my period this day, and I don't typically get bloated, but I was, so it made it feel less great to wear 😒..
with mother..
Marizs' daughter got married and announced her pregnancy 🥹
23 August
my outfit for church..
I don't believe in god, nor do I really attend church, but when Mariz invites me I go. also despite my not being religious, I think it's inappropriate to not wear something respectable, even if most people are just wearing whatever, so.. first wear of one of my Marciano's dresses I got in the spring~
with mother and Mariz
told my mother I needed a close-up for tha makeup 😼 you can't even really tell though.. lowkey my phones back camera has been a game changer ↓
I took a nap when I got home, but my makeup still looked great 😼!
30 August
my outfit for work yesterday~
I got 2 new shirts from Hollister, and I really really like this one ^ I kinda want to get another in the same color.. and also maybe in white.
me gusta this pic :-3. I straight up look like my grandmother, shit is kinda scary. but everyone at work loved the new watch necklace 😸!
I didn't take a picture of my outfit for work today, but I wore my other new shirt. I don't like the fit of this one as much, but it's ok. I also got the employee spotlight thing for September today :D, everyone say yaaayyy!
lowkey, terrible awful horrible 3 months coming up. I need to think about my beautiful nyew car and ignore my birthday being on a Friday, 10 years in December, and the 240 dollars in my checking account. ahahaha
Comments
Post a Comment