July Recap
I went shopping with Jade near the beginning of the month and bought nyew clothes at Hollister (I kinda love that store (embarrassing!!!)), and no joke I've worn one of those shirts for like, half the month. you know how I do... I also didn't think about it until right now, I should've written a post on my outing with her. hm.
I also only did my makeup maybe like. 7 days this month. This has been a terrible week. Didn't wear makeup, barely got dressed, and wore the same green shirt the entire month. ok.

20 July
Got the news the Corolla may not be going to heaven just yet and was lively enough as a result to get dressed today ^.
Ari asked if I'm going to August's HDLA this year and if I'd want to hang out again and I was so super happy and thrilled, I bought an outfit and looked at hotels 😸😸 I'm so excited to hang out again this year 😸❤️!! So, here's hoping to August being a better recap. バイバイ






















I had a rough July too D: I also love Hollister haha they seem to come out with cuter stuff than a lot of other stores near me.
ReplyDeleteI'm confident August will be better for both of us 💪💪❤️
DeleteI've been seriously loving Hollister this year, they've had a lot of good simple pieces and in decent colors too. I've been hooked!!!