Christopher Anderson I am going to get you. Hit my PARKED CAR, at 3:30 in the morning and just went home. I heard it and watched him speed off down the road. I was able to watch him because he sat there for 15 seconds before leaving because his front bumper was stuck under my car, and now it's in my garage. hahahahahahahaha...
I went and took a picture of the guys house, I'll really kill you bitch
His wife apparently came by at 11 after I'd gone back to bed and gave my dad their insurance information. like... you two are going to hell. And once we had their info, he ended up getting issued a citation or something for like 1.4k and is gonna lose like 6 points off his license
his fucked up scuffed up driveway
I'm also glad all of our neighbors like us and were more than willing to help out and give us any and all information they had. I park in front of my neighbor's house, and he has a camera, and you could see the full accident in close range of CHRISTOPHER ANDERSON HITTING MY PARKED CAR AND LEAVING THE SCENE. There weren't any other cars parked on our side of the street last night either besides my uncle Joe, but he missed his car!! My other neighbor across the street has a camera for his side yard and caught CHRISTOPHER ANDERSON speeding down the road and then you can see him TURN INTO and hit my PARKED CAR after speeding around the slight bend in the road. hahahahahaha. awesome. anyways, Rae and Kirin I'm sorry I haven't been responding to your comments on my posts, but they mean a lot to me that you guys can relate to the things I post and that you make an effort to comment. I never know what to say in response is all, but I'm always happy to see the notification.



Comments
Post a Comment