Sonny Angels & more ๐Ÿ˜บ。。。

 Good evening beautiful family ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ™ Did a lot of shit today it feels like. I originally had 2 goals for my day, wake up early enough to do my makeup and get to Shanghai Plaza by 12/12:30 for Sonny Angels, and look at Sephora brand blushes. 

 I picked out my clothes last night cus I knew I wasn't gonna want to get up and it'd take me 40 minutes to choose an outfit lol. I went to bed late as fuuuuck tho. close to 4am. I set my alarm for 10.... no me gusta. 

็งๆœ✨

ใƒกใ‚คใ‚ฏ:-3
I've been using MACs 'Crรจme Cup', I like it ๐Ÿ˜บ

 I did the same makeup I'd done the other day; I want to get to a point where I can do it quickly, like, less than an hour total. 

 My mom's car is in the shop right now since some dumbass merged into her in a construction zone last weekend, and my brother's in Michigan rn so she's been driving the beamer; so I drove us today since I don't like adjusting the seat after she's driven my car. 

 We got to Shanghai Plaza at like... 12:30 almost exactly, and there were tons of cars I had to wait on, so I sent my mom up to Kumaco while I parked on the street ๐Ÿค“. When I made my way over I went the way I normally do, up the left staircase and across to the other end where the shop is. Family, there was a HUGE! line going out the store and wrapping the corner and then all the way to the landing of the right staircase :0. The line moved pretty fast tho, so it wasn't a problem or nothing :D. Kumaco always does a limit of 1 Sonny Angel per person, so we got 2, and I got another Emma figure from the Dim Lights series. 

dalmatian & dachshund ๐Ÿ˜ธ❤️

Butterfly's Love for Flowers ๐Ÿฉท

 I got mother to take a couple pictures of me on the balcony again, this time on my red camera. A couple of them came out good ๐Ÿ˜บ..


 I texted Alexia later in the day (like 2pm) asking if she'd gone and gotten any and told her we got 2, and she said she wasn't able to go ๐Ÿ˜ฟ! Then I looked on their insta story to see if they post when they've sold out, and they sold out so quick!!! So I told her they sold out and her response ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

 So on Monday I think I will give her one :-3....!

 Then we went to Town Square. I HATE---! driving Valley View. pain in mein asshole!

 We walked around some cus I wanted to see if the kpop store would have any Sonny Angels too :-3.... but turns out! they're temporarily closed :0!!! Sad!!! There's also a new Barnes & Noble kinda in the middle. We went in cus I wanted to see if they'd have any MP100 (they did not ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’”), and everything was really narrow, it was like a maze; no me gusta ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…!!

 I had my mom take another couple pictures of me in the more green spot I normally walk past, and these pictures I think turned out really good ๐Ÿ˜ธ


she did take like, 6 that were awful, but 2 were very successful so, we move ๐Ÿ™

 Anyways, we went to the Sephora that's there and I got more beautiful products :-3...

29 'Fascinated'
gonna try this tomorrow and see if it's the right kind of color ๐Ÿ˜ผ

 Also! YSL is selling their makeup in America now!!! I can't find a single got damn thing about it, but I know for an absolute god given fact that it was impossible to buy YSL makeup anywhere in the US before, I don't know, maybe a few months ago? I don't know how long it's been in stores! I had my mom look it up, and it says they sell in department stores, Ulta, and Sephora; and it's like.... no they don't, since when?! Anyways, I was Finally able to buy their lip products :D!!! 

Candy Glaze, Double Care Balm, 2
YSL Loveshine, High-shine Lipstick, 44

 I really like both! Neither lasts very long, but that's to be expected given their intended finish. But omg :0.... the quality of the candy glaze balm is absurd. Like, the Benefit Cosmetics 'Rose Quartz' balm I have that's most similar, is really really nice, good color, good finish, and good quality, but this is a Luxury makeup product. It's literally like butter. 

horse ๐Ÿ˜ธ

 Then we went to the Ulta at the front cus my mom wanted a full bottle of the perfume she's been using. She got herself the Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue (whichever one is the lemon scent, there's 2 but I don't remember which one :-3...) sample size when we were looking for perfumes for my brother for Christmas last year, and she's nearly through it so she wanted a full size bottle. She said this is the first time in 20 years she's liked a perfume to the point of wanting the full size :0. 

 While we were there I was making her smell the Ariana Grande ones I'd smelled last month. I like the pear one best :-3, so I got the sample size. I'm hoping it actually smells good on me ๐Ÿ™..

 Then she suggested we go get drinks and appetizers at Outback lol. 

 We sat at the bar today since no Andrew ๐Ÿค“. I got the kangaroo drink again :-3.. sauuuurrr yummy :-3. It was much more grapefruit today, on my birthday it was very blood orange. I don't care much either way since I like citrus :-3.

kangaroo :-3

 I ordered a big beautiful meal that was so so yummy and delicious and I also drank one too many kangaroos and have had a headache for the last 6 hours ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…!

this shit was good asfff ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

 When we got home we watched TV for like 7 hours lolol. We're watching Rocky this weekend, and he's so old ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. He's 14 and we've been watching him for at least 12 years. It's really awful, but I think this'll be our last time watching him :(. He's at the point where he doesn't really eat or go to the bathroom all that much and he has a hard time moving around. He can't even really bark anymore ๐Ÿ˜ฟ. Piper kept trying to play with him and he gave such a weak-sauce old man bark like he's losing his voice ๐Ÿ˜ญ. He's a good dog, I'm glad we've got to have him for so many years ❤️.

Rocky ❤️
ใƒใ‚คใƒใ‚ค(⁠◠⁠แดฅ⁠◕⁠ส‹⁠)

Comments