make planning 😼

 hi family :-3.... I have a trip planned for mid December. I'm excited since I haven't gone anywhere out of state totally by myself before, but for that same reason I'm really nervous. But for this trip I'm doing a gal look with my actual hair, so I'm wanting to find a good 'casual' makeup look to do that's still giving like, 2006 cool girl.

 On Tuesday I tried something out as like, a trial run. I used my Diamond Lash 'Rich Eye', and I really liked those, and DollyWink 14 'Natural Cute', those ones I didn't like; too subtle for the rest of the look I think. Today I used the middle 2 lash clusters of Diamond Lash 'Model Eye', and I think it looked really good, so I think that's what I'll end up doing :-3.

Tuesday

I wanted to try out the outfit with the make to see if it was the 'right' look :-3

Thursday

 I do want to maybe find a different blush as well.. The last couple days I've been using my "peach"(?(it's almost a little brown....)) blush as the base color and then my pink CandyDoll blush over the top. I think I should go to Sephora again and see if they have a straight up 'orange' one. I don't know 🦧..

 Tomorrow I also want to go to Kumaco as soon as it opens, Alexia told me they're putting out the dog series Sonny Angels and I wanna get one :0..! 

Comments