dollar zombie 😼🦠

  Today I had a hard time picking an outfit, I didn't want to wear any of my clothes 😿😿. I wore my Alba button up while I did my makeup. Once I finished tho I was able to decide on an outfit, so I really just wore my old man shirt to get ready in www.

私服
トップ: Jassie
ジーンズ: Goodwill
サンダル: QM

メイク :-3
上つけまつげ: Diamond Lash 'Rich Eye'
下つけまつげ: Diamond Lash 'Model Eye'
methinks today's make kinda gives Sayo Hayakawa :-3...

 On twitter today or yesterday I saw some freak ass blue/green drink they got at Applebee's for Halloween. I sent it to my mom 😸. I'm tryna go drinking at Applebee's on a Thursday afternoon with my mother!!!
 We both got the dollar zombie 😼💪. I didn't like it, but it was ok for a buck. We got 3 appetizers total and the cinnamon rolls for dessert, hell yeah brother!
I ate both the brain candies, they absorbed the drink and it was very tasty 😸

my shirt looks like it says ass www

 I didn't particularly like any of what we got, but it was all still good. I would get all different things if we went again but today's meal and drink wasn't bad. 

 Anyways :-3.... I have work at 9 tomorrow and it is 1:40 in the morning :-3..

 Sorry for no September recap family, but I only did like 2 actual gal looks this month.. maybe next month 😺!

Comments