10/15

 had my dentist appointment today.. おいおいおいおいおい😿. I had to get there at 11. I went to bed at 4 😔.. I've been so tired all day.. 

 anyways, took mother along with me cus her car was supposed to be done sometime today. It was supposed to be done Friday.. 

 got there before 11, they took me back at 11:18 (fuuuuuuuuck 🍅🍅🍅🍅), and I was done at 11:53. One of the few times I didn't have to wait a half hour on the dentist to check the X-rays out or whatever else. 

 We went to target and then to KoreaTown to look for mascara (😶..). I loooooove driving :-3! I don't think mother enjoys my driving lol.

 I got Megan's new album 😸❤️ hehehe yay :D

Megan I need you..... ❤️

 At the beauty store I got a new mascara to try out, and I found a couple of those under eye highlight sticks :-3! 

All from Etude

swatch :-3
top: 09 Golden Tail Star 
bottom: 01 Shooting Star

 I'm excited to use them... :-3

 I didn't realize there was a beauty store in the same shopping center as the China Boutique. After getting the makeup, we went to the boutique cus I like the vases, house decorations, and accessories they have. The whole left side was closed off today.. Sad!

 I got a new pair of sandals, they're really cool. They look like the Mariah Carey butterfly shirt, and the heel has a cutout. so cool. The old lady working was funny, she asked what size shoe I wear, and I told her, and she was like, "so tall but such little feet!" lmao!! I never think my feet are small for my height but everytime I've bought shoes from Asian ladies they've all made that comment lol!! She also had lots of clothes and jewelry :D.


 She let me have the bronze bracelet for free, and she said the gold one had been there for a long time, so I got that one for 5$! hell yeah 😸. it matches my Thai gold jewelry perfectly 😸!! I loooorve it :-3 ❤️.

 We got lunch at Church's on Decatur. I love that one, the people at that one are always fun. We got lunch for 8 bucks and the man in front of us didn't want his drink so I got a free soda, happy birthday old man!! thanks for the free soda!!

 Then I dropped my mom off at the body shop and took a nap in her bed with the dog when I got home :-3. ok that's all バイバイ


Comments