Tokyo Store Gets

 hi family :-3 I had my hair appointment today, it was originally on the 25th but I was busy playing so I rescheduled :-3.. 

 Anyways, there's a Tokyo Store in the same plaza as my hair salon, so after my appointment I went to see if they had anything good.

 They had a little bin with bootleg NewJeans pins :D, I debated getting all 5, but I only got Minji and Haerin. 

 They also had another mochi cat in a color I don't have :D!! I have 5 cats now, 1 rabbit, and 1 otter. I loooooove the mochi cats :-3.. 

I used to not sleep with any animals, but since getting my first cat like 6 years ago, I can't sleep without one 😓..

 Then I found a kyute little panda 😺 There were a few different sizes, but I wanted the one I could stick to my car windshield :-3.. 

I like that he has leaves in his mouth :-3)

 That's all the toys I got today, I thought about going and seeing if I could find more sonny angels, but there's a MA*RS set I wanna buy, and I spent 44$ today so I'm not feeling too great ( ;-⁠ᄒ⁠ᴥ⁠ᄒ⁠-).. 

Comments