2 Years ๐Ÿ˜บ

 As of today, it has been 2 years I've been dressing in gal :-3.. quite exciting methinks :-3!

 For this momentous occasion I thought it would be exciting to go take pictures in a photobooth and do my nails. I knew that there was a photobooth in Shanghai Plaza, but it turns out it's the lame type where you can't even draw on your pictures, so I had to do that at home like a poor person ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”. sad! That's fine tho, cus then I can add my own stickers and stamps and whatever. What actually sucked, is that their curtain was tiny and you couldn't zoom in, so even when I cropped each pic, you could still see the people in the back; like wtf?? awful! lowkey it's feels like I wasted 10 beautiful dollars. 

my at-home decorated purikura ๐Ÿ˜บ

 Anyways :-3... I haven't done any hand-painting in Actually a year ๐Ÿ’”. I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do for my nails concept-wise, but I also haven't been wanting to do any gel polish either since it's such a pain in mein asshole to file off. So I did everything in regular polish, but in order to do the gem attachments I did have to get out my light ๐Ÿ’”. My main inspo ended up coming from one of my mutuals on twt, Mottii, it was her graduation nails I think :-3.. My other inspo was my friend on insta, Awirin, and the pic of her and her friends nails from when she was in Moscow recently. 

 I think mine turned out ok.. I'm kinda embarrassed to post the pictures since I have a license and they don't really look professional ๐Ÿ˜“.. please excuse my poor work!!

digi cam :-3

I forgot to have her take a pic of my awesome thumbs on the other camera ๐Ÿ˜”..

 While at Shanghai Plaza, I went to the Kumaco upstairs, since the Cutie Design doesn't have as many sonny angels since redoing their layout ๐Ÿ˜ฟ. Kumaco didn't have any sonny angels (๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ), but they did have more of those Emma trinkets. I got another Chinese style one :-3... I loooooooorrve Chinese designs ❤️.

 The collection I got today was 'Dim Lights', and all of the figures you could get in that one are saur fucking cool family. I was hoping for the secret carp one, but the one that caught my eye most was the peking opera looking one. and that's the one I got :D!!!

the white & pink on the top of her headpiece are fuzzy :-3..

 While we were walking around the rest of the shopping center, this group of 3 girls were following me around and ended up asking me for a picture lol. 

 I didn't really do much else today ๐Ÿค”... I wish that emoji was available with a cat face.. ¿ :-3.. like that, idk

 Going forward I hope to continue looking crazy ๐Ÿ˜บ. oh yeah, for my look today I wanted my blush to look like, electric pink in all my pictures, and it definitely did for my purikura, but it also did for the close-up pic I had my mom take of me before we left :D
hell yeah brother
 I'm like a month behind on posts for ze gram, so I'm gonna fuck up my order just to post these on the correct day lolol..
ok, that's all I've got for now :-3 ใƒใ‚คใƒใ‚ค๐Ÿ˜บ

Comments

  1. The ironic thing with the photobooth is that the curtain is tiny but at least it's pink & not any green or red so it matched your whole look.
    This style is meant for you. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe 2 years have passed already! Happy Galversary! Your whole look is perf as usual! I really loved your nails! They're gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment