Minji ๐Ÿ’š... 6/2

 Hi family ๐Ÿ˜บ. After getting photo cards in my newest album last Saturday I was like I Neeeeed a card holder to put on my purse.. 

 There's a few kpop stores in the valley, but I hadn't actually gone to any of them. I went to the mall first to see if the Japanese store would have a card holder; they did not ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…. So then I went to Town Square since it's less of a pain to get to than the Korean market. 

 It was sauuuurrr hot out, even just walking to the back of the mall to get to the store I was covered in sweat. and even worse, there wasn't any AC when I went in ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฟ. Anyways, I felt completely bitchless to be walking into that store and covered in sweat. You can tell by the aura that everyone who goes into that store (spiritually) does not fuck. you guys who are kpop enthusiasts are very brave and I simply Must! respect.

 I spent 78 dollars on Minji related items... shameful ... but I was able to find a photo card holder ๐Ÿ˜บ! I got a pompurin one :-3.. There was also bunny bag charms; and it was the cute version like off their 1st EP. I got a blue one :-3.. I thought about getting the pink one, but being on my purse, I was worried about it getting dirty. But now my purse is suuuuper cute ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ’š!

 I got the 1st album and 2nd EP (Minji specific) while there :-3! 

 I unboxed everything when I got home so lemme share pictures :-3...

1st album





2nd EP



Comments