day by myself 🌞

 Hi family, I haven't wanted to write anything online so I haven't. I've been writing more on paper cus I don't have to share that anywhere. 

 Over the weekend I went to the mall with mother and got 3 new dresses (they're all orange....). On Tuesday I was feeling bold and decided to venture 1) all across town 2) in a long tight dress 3) in 4in platform heels and 4) in the Escalade. I was very brave methinks; big day for me. 

服装

 I went down to the Bellagio first cus I wanted to go down to the front and take pictures in front of the water. They didn't turn out very good I don't think.. I have a really hard time taking pictures of myself and it was really bright out. I wanted a full or 3/4 pic, but I couldn't really do that being by myself :/.


 I did take pics in the conservatory too. I think those ones turned out nicer than my other 2 trips solely cause I went earlier in the day. My flower pictures look a lot more vibrant :-3.


 At this point I was saur hungry.. strawberry milkshake.. steak and shake :-3.. I was the only person under 50 in the restaurant lolol. Apparently my shake was half price too. swag. 

 After my yummy and delicious lunch I went to tha mall cus I wanted another hand sanitizer thing for my nyew purse. bath and body works is sooooo expensive.. awful. Also, did they do away with their little perfume things? wtf bath and body works. I think they also got rid of my favorite wall scent, the Palo Santo and sage. terrible and awful. 

 I went home after that cus I was too hot and I was starting to get irritated :-3. Regardless, big day for me overall.

 またね😺

Comments