土日

 Hi family 😺, on Saturday mother and I went to Planet Hollywood to walk around the big ass mall. I wore my most favoritest outfit. It's kinda boring, but it's still my favorite :-3.. 

 The parking garage there is stupid and the cards don't work great, but that's life :p. 

 We only bought stuff at 1 store and 1 kiosk, but oh my god.. My word of advice to you all is to never buy stuff on the Vegas strip. oi vey...

 I got a new dress though, it's totally gorgeous :-3. It looks like one of the kyaba dresses out of Ageha ♡. My mom made me pay for half of it, which is fair, it was pricey. 

how I plan on wearing it :-3...

 I wanna wear it when the Bellagio switches to the summer exhibit; I think it'll look really cool :-3!!

 Just outside that shop there was a Hawaiian pearl kiosk. No joke, we spent an hour and a half there lol. 

 Mother got a ring with an already opened pearl and I got a clam pendant. I got to open 2 clams and had one of my pearls set in the pendant :-3.

 Both of my pearls ended up being the same champagne color, and the same size. They're both really big, like 8.8mm and 8.6mm. The Lady doing all this with us, Kimberly, says the biggest they get naturally is 9mm, and that 5 or 6mm is the average. So when I go back after getting my money up, I'm gonna have my other pearl set in a ring so I can have mine own matching jewelry set :-3.

 We went to Steak and Shake for dinner since most everywhere else would be closing within 10 minutes of us getting there. I took another picture outside in the same spot as last year since I wore the same outfit lol.

 On Sunday, Andrew took mother out to dinner, I was out buying stuff for her birthday. So much money 😿... I gave her her presents today, she liked them :-3. 

 Anyways, to go out, I wore my new necklace and one of my new dresses.

 I didn't do much else that day, just spend lots of money 😭😭. such is life ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌. At least Andrew and I have some form of agreement that one of us does something for mother's day and the other does something for her birthday. 

 バイバイ😺

Comments