March Recap ☘️

 only an entire month late 👍 alraaiight 

2 March

3 March

5 March

7 March

11 March
was a fan of this look :-3. me & my Jenny doll match 😺

12 March

14 March
fucking hated this look 😭! lord, never let me wear pastels, cool tones, AND white all in one! please!

15 March

16 March
this look was my favorite of the month. hard to tell, I know.

19 March

21 March

23 March

24 March

31 March :-3
I like that I took no other pictures. hmm. makes you think...nothing at all!!

 By the end of this month I was pretty fed up with doing patterned MA*RS looks, hence the 04 Natsumi look to close out the month.. 


Comments

  1. Ah <3 You're lovely & looking so dreamy TvT It's a dream of mine to be able to dress like a princess most of the time TvT There is no look of yours I don't like <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment