April Recap 😺☘️

 felt like a very uneventful month... after wearing my MA*RS all February and March, family I got SO tired of wearing that shit lolol. I was on my 04 & 06 shit for the majority of this month.

2 April

4 April

6 April

7 April
this one is my favorite pic ^

12 April

13 April
actually hated wearing this so much & hated the majority of the pictures.

14 April

16 April

18 April
only took 1 pic this day & it was this shitty one in VS lolol

20 April
also hated all the pictures from this day. I liked the ones I took in my room on my phone better than any of the ones I ended up posting.

23 April
I liked these ones but the insta family won the not giving a fuck war with them tbh

25 April
when I take my outfit videos on tiktok I have to look at myself in the mirror b4 looking at the camera because I'm extremely uncoordinated & don't know how my body needs to be positioned. this is a screenshot of that process. now you know more about me 👍

27 April
another of that same variety 👍.
this was probably my favorite look this month & when I posted to tiktok I no joke got 6 comments in the span of an hour saying I looked like some ugly awkward looking actress I hadn't heard of before. ruined my fucking mood to be honest. so uh. hm

28 April

今日😺
 hoping May doesn't suck and uh.. yeah. had an awful time this month but uh, my fits hard✌️😗. 
 I've noticed people online really don't give a fuck about anything gyaru if you're not decked head to toe in visible brand. methinks that's why so many peoples fits suck; they don't know what's actually gal outside of brand lol! anyways, I think more people need to get on their old school shit in order to get the necessary outfit coordination skills. 

Comments