my cat ๐Ÿ˜บ 3/19

 Hi family ๐Ÿ˜บ. I started using Twitter recently. methinks it's made me more hateful, however, I also was able to finally buy a print of the painting I've been wanting for a while now :-3... it's by the guy who tried to kill Reagan ๐Ÿ‘. 

 I feel like I've worn all my clothes recently.. oi vey. I hadn't worn my bear or bunny (idk which it is tbh) short sleeve MA*RS set since like, October, so I wore that one. tbh I'm not a huge fan of it tho. Plus, I feel like since the chest area is pretty open, it should be worn with one of my MA*RS bras. I'm verrrry flat chested tho W. Still,.. I wore my pink ่ฆ‹ใ›bra and because the set itself doesn't really feature the MA*RS pink, I tried to tie it in with my stockings and my shoes. I think it turned out looking ok ๐Ÿ˜บ. Like I've said before, I want my outfits to look more interesting overall, as opposed to just having the interesting pattern do all the heavy lifting. I hope my looks have been coming across that way...

 I needed (no I did not) more chocolates so I went to the store ๐Ÿ˜บ. I didn't really eat much for breakfast and it was like 5 o'clock at this point so I went to Panda Express and got myself 2 yummy and delicious egg rolls. I've still been having migraines, and my medication is hit or miss so I also went to the 711 and got more baja blast ✌️๐Ÿ˜‡. save me baja blast.. 

haul ✌️๐Ÿ˜‡

 I think my wrist issues are getting worse because at both Panda Express and 711 my wrist completely folded on me when I tried holding the door open. and like,.. when I try again and correct my shit, it just does it again. like. ok ๐Ÿ˜. I have a knot on my wrist now, I guarantee it's gonna bruise.. 

 What else did I do today... oh lol, I had my mom take pics of me holding my nyew picture lolol. She's the only one in the house that can be trusted to hang pictures up and not have it look like pure shit ๐Ÿ‘.

 Oh my god, again. I keep forgetting to take a picture of my eye makeup before going about my day and being oily. damn ๐Ÿ˜”

anyways, since I've been bored of just plain pink I thought doing black on the outside might look nice.. it looks better when it's not crisp like my back camera tbh ๐Ÿ˜”.. 

 I didn't do shit else today besides dick around online, ใƒใ‚คใƒใ‚ค๐Ÿ˜บ.

Comments