アリスの薗ティーパーティー🩵☘️

 konnichiwa beautiful family. I've been meaning to finish this post all week, but I only just finished transferring all my pics today lol. at least now I can finish it 🙏

 Went to the Bellagio today, I wanted to go see the spring exhibit since I figured they'd've switched it over already.

 I wanted to wear my blue JD dress because I wanted to wear blue eyeshadow; I'm bored of doing pink everyday lol. I also tried out my new lashes; they're near identical to my red cherry ones :D ♡! I totally forgot to take a picture of my makeup before I left tho, so the pic I have is from when I got back and my make is all smudged and creased 😭. I guess a pic is better than no pic.. 

ugh.. it's killing me.. 😿

 I only took like, 1 full body pic at my house and tbh, it looks grainy asf lol! But I took quite a few selfies before leaving and then MANY pics while there.

hair clips: swap meet
jewelery: Betsey Johnson
dress: JD
handbag: antique
shoes: yumetenbo

 The theme this year was like, garden tea party. It was saur pretty. I got lots of really good pics of myself this time around :-3. I feel like I don't always photograph well, but I think today I did. Do you guys have days like that.. sometimes I'll take a million billion pictures of myself one day, and then the next it's like I have a completely different face..


 Anyways, I was like, totally obsessed with the 2 teacups that were displayed on the sides of the main piece. I could not act normal about them lol, I had my mom take multiple pictures of me in front of them on both cameras W 😹. It was like with the okapi at the zoo...





methinks this one is my best selfie of the day 😺


I like this one a lot too




this one is probably my favorite :-3.. 






 As always, we went and got curry for dinner :-3.. I want to buy another blue JD dress and wear the short hair with it, hopefully before they change over to their summer one. We'll see 😺....

またね✌️😇

Comments