nyew years 😺

あけおめ~🩷

 I have yet to decide what year I feel it should be... I said 2004 on my story lol. I do love 04 fashion, but that wasn't really himes time period. Even so, I feel like 04 fashion, room decor, and lifestyle will live permanently in my heart :-3

 Maybe it should be 2007... you all know how much I love that year (especially with all my Ageha lol). I don't know ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯!

 Either way... I had an uneventful new years 😿. For the last week my dogs been sick and had to wear a puppy diaper 😿. So we haven't really been able to leave her unattended for a long period of time.

 I still got dressed up for new years though :-3. I wanted to look like the hime girls in my 2007 Ageha mags, like Himeka Shirosaki 😺🩷. I think my look turned out how I'd hoped it would :-3.

 I watched The Bishop's Wife with mother to welcome the year lol. I really like that movie even tho it's a little ridiculous. 

姫香スタイル🩷

 Anyways, I hope that in this coming year I can go out more and buy more MA*RS lol.

 But 2 be real... I typically have a bad time all the time. I'm a very lonely person, and I have a hard time believing any decent things people tell me. However, Maggie has predicted my future for me already, and she's never steered me wrong ☝️🙏.

 So I hope to have a uh... less bad time this year.

 I'd say I'm off to an ok start already. I got Towa's 2nd navigation card last night, and Miiko's White Rose Purity card from the revival gacha today :D 🩷🩷🩷!


 またね😺

Comments