Arizona 23-24

  We went down to Arizona for not even 24 hours lol. Our goal was to get the title for the truck so we can finally sell it.

 We took the Corolla so we could listen to music in the dead spots of the desert cus it's the only one with a CD player. I'm a little sick of Hiromi as a result, but I did get to listen to all my new CDs. Hikousen is for sure my favorite of her albums (that I own). 

 We had to stop before we even really left Nevada. The tire pressure light keeps coming on even though the pressure isn't low 😒. But the light was freaking my mom out, especially since the road there was SO bad. So we stopped and I took some pics on my camera 💪. The tires were fine obviously, I think the sensor is broken like how it was in the Kia. That light NEVER went off, I'm so serious. So we need to have those replaced. 




 Driving that road at night is scary af! I had my legs tense the entire time ww. At least my make was good :-3. I was the most swag person at McDonald's 💪.

 We got to Uncle Ram's at around 10:30 and went to bed pretty soon after. I took one of Kristen's Fun Guys shirts 👍. She has 2 dogs; Rosy was so sweet 😭🫶. She looks like a little wolf. I got pictures of her in the morning. 


 The next morning my mom dug around looking for anything on the truck, she found the insurance card for it at least 😭. I found the pimp coat and Uncle Pat's graduation pic while she was nosy. 


 We went to breakfast at the cafe Uncle Ram brought us to last time. I got maple waffles :-3.

 When we got back, Uncle Ram was finally home so he and I got a picture in our matching shirts :-3. He also gave me the high heel chair since it's my birthday :D! 

 He looked through his safes and the title wasn't at the house, so he said that it'd be at the clubhouse and that he'll mail it to us.

 We left after that and the drive back was way better than the drive there. Actual desert scenery is really beautiful. Las Vegas is in a valley so we have dust bowl scenery, not actual desert scenery. It's very ugly here. So I took lots of pics on the drive back. 













 None of my pics uploaded in order smfh 😒. Just look at the timestamps if you're serious about which are from Arizona and which are from Vegas. 

Comments