Ayurina inspired 💕

 Hi family, for yesterday's look I wanted to do the same hair I'd done for my Mars kitty look. I thought it was super cute and would work well for a casual look. I also wanted to wear something 2006 Ayurina inspired after getting a new denim skirt :-3. It turned out looking how I hoped it would in my head, so I'm really glad :-3! 

Sayaka
Ayurina
these 2 looks were my inspo for yesterday's look :). these 2 are from January 2006, so I had to adjust mine a bit for summer since it's still pretty hot here. it was nice out yesterday tho cus of the hurricane in Cali (it was 75 yesterday :D!!)

 I also used my new sugar veil lashes for this look. I made a new pair of stacked lashes with them. I used my Rich Eye lashes from Diamond lash, and these new ones. They look really full now, while still being spiky for gal. I'm quite pleased with how they turned out (⁠◡⁠ ⁠ω⁠ ⁠◡⁠).

 Mom and I had gone to the post office since a couple of my clothes had sold, and then we went to a couple of car dealerships since everyone is switching cars (smfh 😒). My mom is looking at a Hyundai, I forget which, but it comes in a green apple color, I really liked that one. It was similar to my car, but more advanced since it's a 23. It drove well and the acceleration wasn't choppy like the other one she test drove. So we're planning on trading her car in since it's a 2019 (?) and everyone hates it. I've been driving my dad's car, so I'll be getting the Corolla. My dad's knees have gotten worse since he started taking his medication for graves disease, so getting into the Corolla is getting to be too hard for him. He's been looking at electric SUVs since those sit up higher and he barely drives anymore. Monkey boys been driving the Escalade since he's the only one of the three of us sharing the car that can deal with extreme temperatures, since the AC is broken in that one :/ . I don't know what we'll be doing as far as cars go for him. He'd been looking at muscle cars to fix up, but I think they'd also talked about buying another Corolla, used or new, for him to drive. I've gotten the red car I always wanted, but at what cost 😭😭.

 After test driving cars, we went and got curry. I was falling asleep while I ate from my meds 😿😿. My doctor bumped up the dosage so I have to take 2 instead of 1 now. We left soon after, my mom said I was like, slumped over at the table lol. But before we got in the car I got my mom to take a picture of me. I normally take all my pics before I leave for the day cus I forget while I'm out. 

アゲハスタイルコーデ💎
necklace: JD
top: no brand
bag: EVER
skirt: Reflex Premium
sandals: Steve Madden

 Seeing a pic of me from how other people see me is weird.. I look a lot more like my aunt than I thought.. I don't know. You get used to seeing yourself in certain ways so when you see how you actually look it's almost unsettling. Like, I think I look like a completely different person in this picture than I do in any of the pictures I've taken with my phone. I've said it before, but I think phone cameras were a mistake ┐⁠(⁠ ⁠˘⁠_⁠˘⁠)⁠┌...

 omg I gotta share a pic of my aunt now, cus I feel like I look exactly like her in this pic lol

Aunt Rachel 😺🫶

 It just makes me think, I really don't know how I look. I feel like my phone camera distorts my appearance the most. :(.

 Anyways, I took lots of selfies :-3. I think my makeup turned out good ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ.. 🫶



I think I look like Sayo Hayakawa in these 2 ww 😺



 My galiversary is coming up soon (⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠).... I don't know what kind of a look to do for it. My first 'real' gal look was copying Apo-chans makeup :-3 ww. I was thinking about doing either an old school look, or doing manba. I don't know, I'm undecided.

 That's all I've got for today family, バイバイ😺💕

 

Comments

  1. You are so gorgeous! I love how this whole look came out♥
    Omg where do you get curry?! I'm trying to stock up places so hopefully in the future when we can go out for a day we can have places to go T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you :-3 🫶🩷
      we go to Zen Curry express off of Rainbow, because they cook the chicken the best! the other 2 Zen Currys, their chicken and breading is more flimsy

      Delete

Post a Comment