Today's Gets

Sanrio lucky boxes from Miniso
Out of these, I was hoping for Wedding Dress or Strawberry Picnic. They're sooo cute 🥺🩷
I grabbed all 3 yet because Pochaco is mother's most favorite, she's taking him to work 💔. Sad! I wanted Class is Over, I love his little backpack :3 🩵🩵
And from these I was hoping for Pompurin because he's my favorite 🫶
I got Wedding Melody :D 🫶!!! And mother is very happy with her Pochaco
I got a Pompurin phone stand, ma got a Cinnamaroll one, it's really cute :3

Then at Shibuyala, I wanted to try and find one of those Korean style pen eyeliners, and found the one on the left :D. I was also able to find brow mascara. I had to get the lightest one, even the next lightest was darker than my eyebrows naturally :0. And last I got a My Melody note pad because I finished my last one a couple weeks ago 😿 Sad! This one's really cute tho, it's got a little sticker page at the front :3

My new wig from AliExpress came in the mail today. It's a pain in my asshole! I hate cutting bangs, now I'm gonna need to vacuum my carpet tomorrow. Other than that and getting little synthetic hairs in my eye (😠hnnnn), I think it'll work nicely for agejo like how I have it in the pic. And without the clip-in ponytails I think it'll work ok for hime. Also... there's no comb at the front... girl my heads big! I need a comb to hold it!! oi vey .... I need to find the big hair rollers again so I can curl them shits. Besides my rage, it's a beautiful wig, very soft 👍. I like how long it is :0

Ok, it's past my puppy dog bedtime, saw 2 baby kitties today and 3 sharpei labrador babies (those ones I got to pet :3 🫶🩷🩷🩷🩷). Hoping for my beautiful Prisila soon, it shall soon become my favorite child. バイバイ😺.

Comments