昨日、JD 姫 Look 🩵

  Good afternoon beautiful family 😺, feeling less cray-cray. Remembering being 8 and that was like, major slang at the time in the US, and I was visiting my aunt with my brother and grandparents, and that was mine and Andrews first time "actually" meeting her, and she told me not to say that cus it sounded cringe. She was 30 saying that to an 8 year old she'd never met before then. That's fucking crazy mane, who does that, looool. That'd be like if I said that to my cousin Stella, she's 6 and a half and I'm 19. That's fricking nuts lmao.

 Anyways, mother found a new tailor 😺, so I brought like 6 things to her (👀 sorry Miss Linh...) and my Jesus Diamante dress was one of them. It took about a week and half, and everything turned out beautifully; I will 100% be bringing my La♡Pafait dress there 🫶🩷.

 I'd bought the JD dress after having seen the brand tons in 2007 Ageha. And I'd seen the JD listings on depop going for 200+ USD... The one I bought was 65$. I was shitting my pants over it cus I thought it was so so beautiful, and compared to every other Japanese brand dress, it was super cheap. So obviously, I bought it. And tbh with y'all, I don't know how most sizing works, but it was a size 42 (that's what it's labeled as), the seller said it could fit a small. Lemme just say, that dress was big enough for my mother to wear. I was swimming in it lol.

 So thankful to have found another tailor though, god bless 🙏🙏💯💯. And now it fits so so beautifully 🫶🩵. It's hard for me to zip now though, I'm gonna dislocate my shoulder if I try to do it 😭, I had to have my mom do it for me 😭😭.

anyways, outfit pic 🩵
I don't love doing the fit pic edits that I'd normally do with the MA*RS outfits, but everyone else seems to like them so idk 🤔....
But for this one I was inspired by the JD shop staff fit pic edits they'd do. I forget which girl would add the fun border and things to hers, but her and the one Japanese girl, Aimomo I think, whose outfit pics edits are popular on Pinterest, are what normally inspires my pic edits 😺
omg it was Akane, I couldn't even remember, ぴえん
omg I'd forgotten Noa as well 😿, she's one of my main fit pic inspos
but this girl :D, I think Aimomo is her name, I'm not sure; her along with Noa are my main 2 pic edits inspos :) 🩷
 Fit pic and inspos aside, I did my eyeshadow a different way yesterday. Normally I use pinks and dark browns for my girly looks, and greys/silvers/whites for my Reiwa style make. But yesterday I'd decided on doing grey after going through my pics and seeing this really cool gaijin gals hime make. 
Myrsky ^
I'd come across her hime looks a few months back and thought she looked so cool 😺🩷
 So that's the colors I based my eye make off of 😺🫶
I don't normally do heavy eyeshadow for hime or agejo, just cus my lids are real hooded. If I do, I just put it right on the brow bone cus otherwise you would see it at all 👎.
 I want to get better at doing hime, and Cammie has helped me out quite a bit with the wigs and inspo pics, so I'm very grateful to her 🫶. I'm normally pretty embarrassed, or nervous to ask any gals about anything under their posts or in their messages, just cus most people seem to have a basic understanding of like, literally everything, but I'm really slow so I'm confused about pretty much everything lol. And I know lots of people have said that I've gotten a lot better at gyaru, but I don't really understand or know in what way 🤔. Like to me I look the same as I did before 😺. So, I dunno. I'm always confused and slow to pick up on things ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯, so I don't really get it. But people do seem to be more pleased with my last agejo look. yeah, I don't understand why 😺👎.
 I had done my hair a little different yesterday 😺. I bought a rope wig the other day on Mercari just before Cammie sent me links lol. But I figured, since my hair is the same color as the wigs, I could just leave 2 big chunks in the front down and curl them for the same type of thickness. So that's what I ended up doing lol. 
I think in this picture you can see it pretty well 😺
People liked it, I think it worked 👍
 That's about all I've got for today family, feeling more normal. 4 of my magazines sold :0! Waiting on that Got Damn MA*RS bikini to be shipped, please please please please please. ok, talk later, バイバイ😺🩵




Comments